Best Things to do around Makati area.
1. Stroll along Ayala Triangle Gardens
2. Appreciate Art at Ayala Museum
3. Have a great time at Greenbelt Mall Complex- visit Greenbelt Park and Sto Niño de Paz Greenbelt Chapel
4. Visit Yuchengco Museum
5. Discover Salcedo Market and Park.
6. Have Fun at Circuit Makati
7. Follow the Crowd in Poblacion- discover the strip of restaurants, pubs, bars, and cafes that contribute to what makes Poblacion the go-to foodie and drinks haven and the center of Makati nightlife. Visit YOI SAKE BAR, Z HOSTEL ROOFDECK, POLILIYA, EL CHUPACABRA, AGIMAT, PURA VIDA, FINDERS KEEPERS.
8. Enjoy at Glorietta Mall Complex
9. Pray at Santuario De San Antonio Parish
10. Hang Out at Washington Sycip Park
11. Exercise at Legazpi Active Park
13. Contemplate at Saint Andrew the Apostle Church
14. See Relics at Museo ng Makati
15. Shop Until You Drop at Powerplant Mall
16. Reflect at Guadalupe Church
Explore the Hidden Treasures of Makati, it is a great place to experience. When planning to visit and look for a place to stay , you may consider booking our upcoming units at RED Residences and MINT Residences are convenient staycation places with pleasant facilities and comfortable living spaces.
Our units have balcony-facing amenities, Free High-speed Wi-Fi, and Cable. (Android TV+ Netflix),One Queen-size bed and one sofa bed, Complete Kitchenware. All-inclusive except for Pool fee and Parking fee.
For more details, feel free to message us.
📞Viber, Call, and Text: Vanessa +639202983346 (Smart)
#staycation #staycations #familystaycation #staycationph #weekendstaycation #ministaycation #summerstaycation #staycationing #hotelstaycation #staycationweekend #staycationmode #staycationvibes #thestaycationers #staycationfun #vacationstaycation #staycationgoals #luxurystaycation #shortstaycation
Credit to the rightful owner of details and pictures.
I am a real estate enthusiast. I have invested in few properties since I was 29 years old. I am also a certified residential appraiser in California. I love seeing vacant piece of land transform into a community. So far, I have been amazed at how SMDC did Mall of Asia Complex.